Making a scented soap bar from scratch could be overwhelming, especially for inexperienced folks as it involves a lot of mixing and blending, which makes the saponification process a little complex. Moreover, when there are little hands involved, the inner chemist comes out blooming with the desire to experiment and explore the exciting method of making scented bars of soap.
In this blog, we will discuss the process of making a scented soap bar, considering which you can do as much customization as you want. So, without further ado, let’s begin with the process of making a best scented soap bar.
- First, gather all the tools like a pot, sharp knife, whisk, and protect your area with newspaper from any accidental spillage during the process.
- Combine different oils like coconut oil, olive oil, or palm oil, whichever you like in a preheated pot to make them melt.
- While the oil melts pour water in a bowl and then lye and stir the mixture for nice five minutes to ensure that everything is mixed well.
- Now add the liquid to the oil while keeping it at a temperature of around 110-120 degrees F and blend well with a hand blender for full five minutes.
- You can add a teaspoon of essential oils, herbs, cinnayum, and colourants at this point and pour the mixture into moulds.
- Lastly, cover the mixture with plastic wrap and put a towel around it.
Finally, your cinnayum swirl soap bar is ready!
If you need such handmade soaps, check The Bubbly Kitchen right now!